- Easily manage your clinic
- It’s in the cloud, access when you need it
- Tailored to audiology needs
- It’s secure
Tailored for Audiology
We have worked with our audiology clinics and tailored our audiology office management software to meet their needs.
Your Cloud Appointments audiology system will include;
- Hearing aid specification records
- Letters for regular checkups, follow ups and warranties to send by email / hardcopy
- ACC, MOH, Insurance & other 3rd party funding integration and invoicing, see here for details
- Notes templates for repairs and orders
- ACC Electronic Invoicing (get paid in 5 working days)
- Optional Healthlink Connection for referrals, secure emails and lab results
If you need to store additional client or notes information then it’s easily done.
No software updates needed, see Information for details.
Easily Book appointments
Booking an appointment for someone new is easy, simply enter their name on the appointment page – you can fill in the details later.
For existing clients, just type in a few letters of their name or even a phone number and select from the list provided.
Cloud Appointments will send clients an email or text appointment reminder a few days before their appointment.
You can see your booked appointments on the calendar with views by either by day, week or month.
Appointments are colour coded so you can easily recognise who and where they’re for.
Website / Facebook Bookings
You can also add a booking form onto your website or add Facebook Booking button.
Then your customers can choose the treatments(s) they want, a location and book a date & time when you’re available. The customer and your consultant will receive a confirmation email or text.
To discourage no-shows you can opt to charge a credit card booking deposit.
Dashboards for Quick access
The Consultant Dashboard provides your consultants with all the client information they need to access and update during a business day.
The Customer Dashboard provides client-based information summaries and access to all a client’s information in one place.
Third Party Invoicing
Often client invoices are partially or fully paid by other 3rd parties (e.g. ACC, MOH, Southern Cross, etc).
Our audiology EMR software allows you to create two or more linked invoices where one is a client invoice and the other(s) are for the third parties.
Where ACC is the 3rd party you can use our free interface to submit their invoice electronically and it’ll be paid in 5 working days.
For your convenience
Cloud Appointments is web-based system so you can access your information from anywhere that has an internet connection.
So if you’re working at a different clinic, working from home, or just want to take a client picture then your system is always available.
We take care of business
Cloud Appointments is web-based system, which means you don’t have to invest in expensive computer hardware and software;
- Your data is stored on our powerful Cloud servers with guaranteed 99.99% uptime
- We take care of software & hardware updates and upgrades
- Your data is routinely backed up and can be restored on request
We provide a service so you can concentrate on running your business.